skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
D.M's Web 2.0 Review
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Twitter Review
Twitter is a real time status update website. Anybody can post the thoughts on their mind.
I am Charlie the Dingo Hunter. You can visit my page here:
http://twitter.com/TheDingoHunter
1 comment:
Shutterbug
May 25, 2009 at 11:49 PM
I am just learning about Twitter too, it sounds kind of cool
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Web 2.0 reviews
TB's review
SS's review
SF's review
SD's review
RB's review
MS's review
LV's review
Dk's review
Jm's review
Jb's review
GH's review
FI's review
DT"s review
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(3)
▼
May
(3)
Shaq is my homie
Twitter Review
What is Web 2.0
About Me
D.M's Web 2.0 Review
View my complete profile
I am just learning about Twitter too, it sounds kind of cool
ReplyDelete